1 person 44 € / 2 persons 55 €
Every additional guest 17 €[/span4]
„Manor of Dzūkija“ offers second category rooms with private terraces. Five of these rooms have a view to the forest and the coast of Nemunas; one of the rooms offer the view to the manor‘s yard.. These rooms will be favored by those who prefer a comfortable rest.
There are 6 rooms which are named after second category mushrooms:• Raudonviršis (Orange-cap boletus)(with a view to the forest and Nemunas)
• Aksombaravykis(with a view to the forest and Nemunas)
• Ūmėdė garduolė(with a view to the forest and Nemunas)
• Šilbaravykis(with a view to the forest and Nemunas)
• Kazlėkas(with a view to the manor‘s yard)
The room includes a plasma TV, local telephone line. A spaciuos bathroom has a shower cabin, WC, hair dryer, towel dryer.
Please consult the steward about keeping pets, tel. +370 647 77506.
• Breakfast for two
• Internet (from August 1st 2014)
• Outdoor sports field: football, volleyball, darts
• For every additional guest 17 Eur (children up to 3 years free of charge)
• Other entertainments >>
• Lunch and dinner in Manor‘s dining hall >>